NEUROTIC. CHAOTIC. ANTI-PROBLEMATIC. P S Y C H O S O M A T I C.

The line between make-believe and real life must finally have snapped for me. Like really snapped. Was this how crazy people felt when they finally realised that they'd gone crazy? Do crazy people even know when they've gone crazy? Because if I knew that I was going crazy and crazy people didn't know that they'd gone crazy then that'd mean that I wasn't crazy after all... which I dearly hoped.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

For the seductress in us all...

I've found what I want for my birthday!
Too bad my bf isn't that much into Star Trek :(
Kirok of L'Stok stumbled across this and forwarded it to me, knowing my love for corsets <3

On another note I TOTALLY forgot to link to the BEAUTIFUL brushes that I used to jazz up my blog! I'm a huge fan of Obsidian Dawn's Fantasy Brushes, it makes it so easy to wow people with your pictures. Just make sure you linky back to the DL page if you're planning on using them please!
I also used a stock photo from www.sxc.hu, free high-quality stock photos. The beautiful header base was by Fangol, the background flowery rectangles were by Duchesssa.

Spent the entire morning reading Darklegacy comics and LookingForGroup -.- I should really continue writing. Just doing a final edit and finish of Chapter 1 of Deathknight (part 2).
... okay I'm gonna rename it Chapter 7. "Deathknight; Part 2, Chapter 1" is WAAAY too long.
Hopefully should be able to post it tonight :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment