NEUROTIC. CHAOTIC. ANTI-PROBLEMATIC. P S Y C H O S O M A T I C.

The line between make-believe and real life must finally have snapped for me. Like really snapped. Was this how crazy people felt when they finally realised that they'd gone crazy? Do crazy people even know when they've gone crazy? Because if I knew that I was going crazy and crazy people didn't know that they'd gone crazy then that'd mean that I wasn't crazy after all... which I dearly hoped.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time to buckle down.

Okay, no more procrastinating. I WILL finish 'Daemon' damnit!
Dad's prodding me into publishing a small anthology of everything that I've started over the years. It really hit me once I started going through my really old stuff. The sword and board epic fantasies that I'd stay up all night (all school night) writing. I mean, seriously, where'd all that energy and focus go?
So, now, I'm making a pledge to myself. I give myself until christmas this year to finish 'Daemon' in it's entirety. By that time my friend at work will have set up his binding business - meaning that I can employ one of his business partners to print at least 10 copies, get it bound by him and do the cover graphics myself. Hey presto! 1st edition copies of my book for christmas presents :D
Hmmm maybe I'll sign them too...

Listening to;
Help, I'm still Alive - Metric

0 comments:

Post a Comment