NEUROTIC. CHAOTIC. ANTI-PROBLEMATIC. P S Y C H O S O M A T I C.

The line between make-believe and real life must finally have snapped for me. Like really snapped. Was this how crazy people felt when they finally realised that they'd gone crazy? Do crazy people even know when they've gone crazy? Because if I knew that I was going crazy and crazy people didn't know that they'd gone crazy then that'd mean that I wasn't crazy after all... which I dearly hoped.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Adventures with a shortie :)



'Just a small bite' - part of my Dark Cries and Moonlit Nights anthology.
Hopefully finished before I go bedward tonight. If not... meet Isabelle.



It's my display pic on facebook at the moment! lol
It's so much easier to use myself as a character model than go through all the shit of using stock photos from DA.



Next update coming soon I hope :x

0 comments:

Post a Comment